- 1st week- Vaccinations – Dr. Louissaint (1/21/2021)
- 2nd week- Secretary Green, Maryland Secretary of Public Safety and Correctional Services (1/28/2021)
- 3rd week- Dr. Salmon, Maryland Superintendent of Schools (2/4/2021)
- 4th week- Governor Hogan (2/11/2021)
- 5th week- Colonel Jerry Jones Superintendent, Maryland State Police (2/18/2021)
- 6th week- Secretary Schulz, Maryland Secretary of Commerce (2/25/2021)
- 7th week- Secretary Robinson, Maryland Secretary of Labor ( 3/4/2021)
- 9th– week- Subcommittees report out (Economics, Criminal Justice, Redistricting, Housing, Labor) (3/18/2021)
- 10th week-Picture day (3/25/2021)
- 12th week- Colonel Jerry Jones Superintendent, Maryland State Police (4/8/2021)
- Successful passage of (HB0940) Sports Betting Licensing Process.
- Successful passage of (SB218) Income Tax Child Tax Credit and Expansion of the Earned Income Credit.
- Successful passage of (HB37) Procurement- Prevailing Wage – Applicability.
- Successful passage of (HB1/SB1)- Historically Black Colleges and Universities funding that ends the 15 year lawsuit.
- Successful passage of (HB 1372/SB0965)-the Blueprint for Maryland’s Future 2.0- Kirwan.
- Successful passage of (HB28) Implicit Bias Training and the Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities.
- Successful passage of (HB78) The Shirley Nathan-Pulliam Health Equity Act of 2021.
- Successful passage of (HB 463) Maryland Health Equity Resource Act.
- Successful passage of (HB 670/SB 71) a landmark Police Reform Bill that includes the repeal of Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights.
- Successful passage of (SB 178) Anton’s Law, MPIA, Use of Force.
- Successful passage of (HB 238/SB 201) Automatic expungement of certain records.
- Successful passage of (SB494) Juveniles Convicted as Adults – Sentencing – Limitations and Reduction (Juvenile Restoration Act).
- Successful passage of (HB 2) Maryland Environmental Service Reform Act of 2021.
- Successful passage of (HB 30) Office of People’s Counsel Environmental Reform Act.
- Successful passed of (HB 507) Clean Water Commerce Act.
2021 Legislative weekend
Revenue: ($216,490.75 in 2020) $322,256.83
Expenses: ($36,774 in 2020) $180,340.52
Net Profit: ($179.716.75 in 2020) $141,916.31